We regularly ask parents for feedback via Parent Questionnaires. We sent out our most recent parent questionnaire on Monday 12th June 2023 and are awaiting feedback from this. Closing date for this is Monday 19th June 2023.
Our most recent was in 2022. Here are some of the positive responses we had:
- Such a lovely school, we are so happy with everything
- The positive atmosphere is always evident at the Infants. After Lockdown there were banners and music and it felt like a celebration, not a daunting return to school
- I’m so glad our children have had an opportunity to learn and grow here – an amazing start to their school careers! And the teaching staff are brilliant, they make it what it is.
- Wonderful school with wonderful staff. You’re a credit to the local community. Keep up the amazing work. My son loves coming to school and this is credit to you, well done
- The general feel of the school is very welcoming
- When I found my child was finding things hard I asked for help and support and I received it from the teacher and have seen a difference in my child
- We have been thoroughly impressed with the sensible and calm leadership of the school throughout the pandemic
- Really impressed with how the Rainbow Values are weaved throughout the school/children/parents so successfully.
Many thanks to all our parents who complete these questionnaires, it really does help is to make improvements and understand your experience of the school as parents.